Monday, December 31, 2012

What to Eat?

Eating.....

Well I've been thinking about what I would like to eat now for this new start back to my health. It really shouldn't be an issue, because I've always been an extremely healthy eater. Lately though, health isn't what I've been craving. It's just bad habits for the moment.

So, I've been thinking about what I want to start eating to kickstart this passion for delicious wholesome food. I want to start with the Paleo diet. I used to always naturally eat like that. Now just putting a title to my regular diet I believe will just help me to stick with it. That means fruits, veggies, and nuts for me since I don't eat meat. What I CAN'T STAND though, is the fact that it sounds so delicious to me. Seeing pictures of a grapefruit cut in half just makes my mouth water. However, when that is placed in front of me, it is the most boring thing I could imagine eating.

Maybe it is because I'm telling myself to diet and lose weight,
instead of just telling myself it's an amazing lifestyle
that will help me achieve all that I want.

Eating healthy is an achievement and will only create more.
(That sounds good).

Though, maybe I need to eat new eclectic meals to amp up that taste palette again. Or, do I need to maybe eat the same things all the time so it's less tempting to eat a lot. Variety seems like it would entice me to stay with healthy choices. Hmmm.....

Ideas on healthy PALEO recipes? Roasted tomatoes, stuffed mushrooms, grilled bananas...
Any awesome vegan recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment