Thursday, December 27, 2012

Health Journey


On one of the last TED talks that I watched, it talked about the 30 day challenge. The presenter said that one may change or adapt new habits in their life in just 30 days.

My 30 day challenge (how cliche, but yes) is to be healthier and get back in shape.

I used to be an avid runner and always eating fruits and vegetables. I hardly ever ate junk food and especially carbs. They stressed me out. Then one year when I did cross country and was told constantly that I needed to eat and carb up. Well, afterwards, those "necessities" became habit. So now when I see sugar and carbs, I tell myself, "ah, whatever". I gained 15 pounds in one month. That's a pound every other day!

Argh!

Help me stay on track, and challenge my habits to just say "no".

No comments:

Post a Comment